Wedding Planning thus far...
So, since we set date (actually, over a month ago), we have accomplished the following:
- church is booked
- reception venue is booked
- signed up for Marriage Classes (thanks Nora and Sean for this one!)
- bought my dress
- bought, and then proceeded to ruin my shoes (I'll leave instructions later how NOT to dye things)
- bridesmaids are measured and dresses will be ordered asap
- photographer is booked
- decorations are planned but still in my head
- I'm still creating the invitations in my head
- wedding rings are bought, marriage license is aquired...
...just kidding Nora, don't worry, you're still ahead.
- church is booked
- reception venue is booked
- signed up for Marriage Classes (thanks Nora and Sean for this one!)
- bought my dress
- bought, and then proceeded to ruin my shoes (I'll leave instructions later how NOT to dye things)
- bridesmaids are measured and dresses will be ordered asap
- photographer is booked
- decorations are planned but still in my head
- I'm still creating the invitations in my head
- wedding rings are bought, marriage license is aquired...
...just kidding Nora, don't worry, you're still ahead.
Labels: Wedding Plans
4 Comments:
I think we need a time counter to count down until the time of the wedding.....
By
Anonymous, At
December 2, 2006 at 9:26:00 AM MST
Thanks to the blessing of Alexis and Nora, Blaine and I have planned our stag. We are having it at a yet undisclosed location and Blaine is arranging for the strippers....Don't we just have the greatest girls to support us in this!
By
Anonymous, At
December 5, 2006 at 8:15:00 PM MST
I know you have the greatest girls...but Sean is living in dreamland about the strippers!
By
Ape, At
December 7, 2006 at 9:24:00 AM MST
blaine / alexis:
here is the link to our honeymoon tour:
http://www.globusjourneys.ca/gl/templateAction.do?tourCode=KA&versionDate=2007-01-01
---- No bachelor party for Sean. I will tie him down in the bedroom.
By
Anonymous, At
December 8, 2006 at 12:19:00 PM MST
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home