Cougar Training Seminar
Well I was just speaking with Wendi and she said that she is taking out a couple of her cubs for cougar lessons this weekend. Apparently they are headed to the dance club to test out their new skirts and shoes. She has been diligently teaching them them the "I'm the one you will be coming home with, no questions asked" stare as featured above.
3 Comments:
LOL, Blaine, you smart ass. I'll have you know that you can't be a cougar if you are married. ROAR!
By
Anonymous, At
January 12, 2007 at 9:33:00 AM MST
I am her husband and if she is a cougar, she is a great cougar.
WOARRRR!!!
By
Anonymous, At
January 20, 2007 at 10:55:00 PM MST
Cougar--we prefer to be called pumas!! prrrrrrr......
By
Anonymous, At
January 20, 2007 at 10:56:00 PM MST
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home