Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Badminton Action



Last evening Alexis and I took on Sean and Nora in Badminton. I have not played this sport, probably since high school so it made for an interesting night. Although we were not good we made out ok. Alexis enjoyed getting points by hitting Nora with the shuttlecock. I enjoyed hitting the long shot to Sean making him run side to side.

Of course, the meant war and they also pinged us off like dodge ball and made us run everywhere. We won the longer games and they won the short games.

How did we all celebrate? Pub grub and drinks of course!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I was messing around on the internet and happened to stumble across this website.

    You probably don't remember who the heck I am. Just a girl who went to Neelin. I always thought you were cool.

    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! That is fantastic news! I hope you and Alexis have a great life together!

    By Blogger Mama D, At February 3, 2007 at 11:06:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home