Round 3 - Game 5 Post Game - Everingham vs Nelson
Well last nights game was a blow-out! It seemed like I could not call the correct sweeping on hardly any shots and so we just kept getting 1 and 2'ed to death.
I guess the ice was extra slippery last night as we had three people go down while sweeping and throwing rocks. The skip in the other team, Alexis and Nora all tried swimming on ice! Surprising enough Sean did not even attempt to do down, but it might be those new cleats he bought.
I guess the ice was extra slippery last night as we had three people go down while sweeping and throwing rocks. The skip in the other team, Alexis and Nora all tried swimming on ice! Surprising enough Sean did not even attempt to do down, but it might be those new cleats he bought.
Labels: Curling
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home