Wedding hair
Last night I went to have my hair done as a practice run for the wedding. Nicole was recommended to me, and she did a really good job. We decided to do my hair all curly...but other than that, I don't want to give away any details!
I came home and showed Blaine, and he commented that it looks really "fun"...so we'll go with that! I spent a few minutes pulling all the pins out, and then took a picture of myself looking like Raggedy Ann (in a good way though, heehee).
At work today I just have it all pulled back in a thick pony-tail (as usual), but everyone is commenting on the curls that are not normally there.
Looking forward to Nicole doing my hair now for the real thing!
Labels: Wedding Plans
2 Comments:
What Alexis did not mention is that she came home glowing with excitement!
By
Akhor, At
March 20, 2007 at 10:13:00 AM MDT
Thanks for writing this.
By
Anonymous, At
October 28, 2008 at 7:12:00 PM MDT
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home