Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Count down to marriage

Well I just decided to check our wedding site as I have not been on there in a while. Located in the top center of the page is the count down wedding timer. As of today it is at 10. It seems like just the other day it was well over one hundred.

Anyhow, I suppose if we are not ready now we will never be. Luckily Alexis is a planner so I'm not worried about anything. However I do expect some last minute hickups, minor ones hopefully. But hickups none the less.

Today she has a little shower from all of her work buddies. Then only two more days of work and that's it until after the honeymoon. I still have a little over a week to go.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home