Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

Tickets and Us!

Well this past Friday I decided to go to visit the Justice of the Peace for a traffic ticket I received. Since the ticket was for Failing to Signal a turn, I wanted to get a reduced fine. So, Alexis and I got up at 6am and were at the court house by 7am. We then proceeded to wait for a while to get into the place since they have a upgraded security system (like the airport). After we were threw security, everything was a guessing game. There was no signage for anywhere you had to go or how things worked.

Anyhow, we figured it out and I was able to visit the Crown, where I said I would plea guilty of a broken tail light. Sooo.. he agreed and I thought the fine would be less. Turns out it was the same price, however there are no demerit point on it. So. I guess that made the trip all worth it.

That evening we had some friends over for a Fondue party, where I was in charge of making the sauces, dips and preparing everything. If I might say so myself, it turned out great! My favorite was the Onion Tempura! Yummie! I think Alexis favorite was the Chocolate Strawberries and Bannana.

We also went to a show home accessory sale. Where we picked up some nice rugs, art and a lamp.

The auction we attended, had nothing worth bidding on... Oh well.

I almost forgot, Alexis got a pair of used Skates so she's now ready to hit the ice again!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Blaine did make an awesome fondue...I think we should have some more people over next weekend and do it again!!! I think my favorite was the sweet potato tempura...but it is difficult to choose. Now my stomach is growling because it is right before lunch.
    Mmmmm, fondue...

    And I am in love with the stuff we purchased at the showhome sale...I'll post pics when it is all pulled together in our new home.

    By Blogger Ape, At October 22, 2007 at 11:33:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home