Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas buying blitz

I keep peering in the windows of our new house every other day, but alas, no newprogress has been made since our viewing Dec 21 (I'll post pics later...Christmas has kept us too busy to post).
But we did manage to get a couple major purchases out of the way for the house during Boxing week madness.

I can hardly contain my excitement when I introduce to you...the new...the stylish...and the most hardworking pair you may ever meet...the laundry team of my dreams...
LG Tromm Steam Washer and Dryer set in Navy Blue:

Of all the household tasks that can be done, I have always enjoyed laundry the most. I think it is because I love the smell of the fabric softener, and I am constantly trying to find better and more long-lasting scents. Ask poor hubby...on more than one occasion he has patiently stood waiting in the grocery store while I insisted on opening the cap of every brand of fabric softener, trying to decide which scent was my favorite....vanilla bean, lavender, fresh breeze, april fresh, mountain air, ocean mist, orange citrus, and the many other scents I have yet to try.
My latest experiment was Gain's original scent. Don't bother. First, I went to pour it into the cap to measure for the first load of laundry, and I almost poured out half the bottle...it's super thin and runny,unlike Downy. However, it was a nice change from the chunky, think, stain your clothes Superstore brand I had most recently. And the Gain scent only lasts until you put the clothes in the dryer. Boo. My favorite is Downy. I think I am addicted to the smellof fabric softeners. Don't tell the water meter, but if I miss the rinse cycle and can't add the Downy, I repeat it. I know, waste.
But that brings me back to my excitement about the LG washer...no more missed rinsed cycles...woohoo!
And, if our friend Nora wants to do our laundry some time, the display screen language can even be changed to Spanish... LOL .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home