Mr. Corbin
This weekend was an extremely exciting (and scary) time for our family.
Our new addition has finally arrived and everyone is doing great. I should be posting about the whole experience, however, I just want to get back to the hospital for a visit.
So, enjoy the photos.
Corbin William Everingham
Our new addition has finally arrived and everyone is doing great. I should be posting about the whole experience, however, I just want to get back to the hospital for a visit.
So, enjoy the photos.
Corbin William Everingham
Labels: Corbin, Daily Life
5 Comments:
OMG he's perfect!! Congratulations to you both:) I'm so happy for you..and I love his name:) Big hugs
Christine K
By
Anonymous, At
August 10, 2009 at 8:20:00 AM MDT
Congratulations you guys! Two thumbs up!
By
Martini, At
August 10, 2009 at 2:19:00 PM MDT
Congratulations Blaine and Alexis! Mr. Corbin is perfect.
Tara, Tiemen and Aubrey.
p.s. I can't believe our due dates were only 2 weeks apart and our babies ended up being born 7 weeks apart!
By
Anonymous, At
August 10, 2009 at 7:05:00 PM MDT
Congrats, Lexy and Blaine! Mat and I have been thinking about you constantly! The pics look great, he is super cute!!! Call if you need ANYTHING!!!
Stacey and Mat
By
Stacey and Mathieu, At
August 11, 2009 at 8:35:00 AM MDT
Congratulations you guys! He is a beautiful boy and has a great name!!
By
Mama D, At
September 23, 2009 at 9:05:00 PM MDT
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home